In case you missed the December issue of our Industry Partner Insights newsletter, here’s another opportunity to read the valuable information shared by our Industry Partners. Also, don’t miss the incredible announcements at the end of the post!
Volume 4 | December 2021
Our Affiliate Industry Partners share the latest information and educational content from their specific expertise in the staffing industry.
- Want to improve your candidates’ journey and keep your talent engaged throughout the recruitment process? Read Aviontè‘s article The Rise of Talent Enablement: What Staffing Agencies Are Doing Today to Increase Engagement and Improve the Candidate Journey.
- Are you suffering from a candidate shortfall? Are you feeling the pain of extremely tight candidate markets? Are you ready to tackle recruiting challenges head on? Read Creating Social Recruiting Content That Informs and Inspires from Haley Marketing.
- Considering the potential liability of hiring a candidate with a criminal record? How do you avoid a pitfall, read How to Ensure Accuracy in Employee Background Screening by Crimcheck.
- To learn how the staffing industry will play a key role in reducing unemployment, read Able’s article Why Talent Is Staying Out of the Workforce and How to Bring Them Back.
- Change. What better word is there to describe the past eighteen-plus months. One facet that did not escape unchanged is that of the candidate experience. Or rather, the expectations of the candidate experience. Learn how to kick-off 2022 on the right foot by reading ASJ Partners’ The Changing Candidate Experience.
For recruitment professionals, social media is key to winning the war on talent. Learn how to make sure your company and brand is authentic, diverse and matches what a candidate is looking for with regard to their personal values, read Digi-Me’s article Preparing for 2022 Recruiting with Social Enabled Videos.
- The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a tax incentive designed to help individuals from certain target groups gain employment and become self-sufficient. There are a total of 10 target groups within the WOTC program. Those target groups include military veterans that often face barriers with finding employment. The national unemployment rate in 2020 for all veterans was 6.5 percent. What does this mean for your company? Find out in the article Hiring Military Veterans Could Be a Huge Benefit to Your Company by MJA-Associates.
- Have you heard of the Launch Staffing Conference? The founders of Launch are The Assurance Group, Access Capital, Becker LLC and Citrin Cooperman, 3 of which are Affiliate Industry Partners. Their virtual 2021 Conference featured Brian Beaulieu from ITR Economics as their Keynote Speaker. Brian discussed his views on the state of the Economy and the Staffing Industry during this informative session. View the recording here.