In case you missed the email with our latest issue of Industry Partner Insights, here is the June issue which is filled with fantastic articles with info, tips and tricks just for the staffing industry.
Volume 2 | June 2021
Our Affiliate Industry Partners share the latest information and educational content from their specific expertise in the staffing industry.
IN THIS ISSUE
- Want a more complete picture of your job candidates? Read Crimcheck’s article on the “Top Background Screening Trends“.
- Is your website copy a little stale? Read Haley Marketing’s article on “How to Write the Best Staffing Website Copy“.
- How do you combat Ghosting? Access Capital’s Article “Ghost Protocol: When Candidates Disappear“ offers insight and helpful tips.
- How is your sales workflow? How quickly does it allow reps to propel a “new lead” into a “new client”? Read Avionté‘s “How to Build a Killer Sales Workflow for Staffing“ article to find out if your workflow is successful.
- Learn about the variety of practices that can be implemented in order to maximize the benefit received from a staffing app by reading GigRonin’s article, “Maximizing the ROI of Digital Staffing“.
- Combine the “human touch” with technology in order to recruit efficiently. Learn how in Digi-Me’s article “5 Simple Ways to Automate Your Digital Recruitment Strategy“.
- What does S.269: Work Opportunity Tax and Jobs Act mean for companies and staffing? Read MJA & Associates article “Senate Bill 269- Work Opportunity Tax and Jobs Act“.
- Read about “OSHA’S Abrupt Change to Recording Adverse Reactions to COVID-19 Vaccines“in this informative article by Becker, LLC.
- Find out how to gain advantage on social media platforms other than Facebook in this helpful article by ASJ Partners called “Social Media for Business is More Than Facebook“.