Reduce Affordable Care Act Costs with Staffing Strategies Employers Can Use Now!
The Affordable Care Act radically restructures how healthcare is funded. In 2014 its mandates impacted individuals. In 2015 its mandates impact employers.
For the staffing industry and its customers, Healthcare Reform represents the biggest compliance challenge our industry has ever faced. It impacts all of us who offer or utilize staffing services – agencies and customers.
Join us Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 12 noon EST for a free webinar with Alden Bianchi, a nationally recognized author and speaker on the Affordable Care Act. Alden specifically focuses on the ACA’s impact on employers. He represented the Romney administration in connection with the historic 2006 Massachusetts Health Care Reform Act, which laid the foundation for the ACA.
Learn how the ACA will affect your business and how ACA-compliant staffing strategies can help to reduce the costs of healthcare. Don’t miss your chance to get real advice from a nationally-renowned expert before the changes go into effect.
Affiliated Staffing Group, has arranged for Alden Bianchi, a nationally recognized expert on the ACA and the Group Practice Leader for Mintz Levin’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Practice to present a free webinar for all ASGroup members, customers and friends on Wednesday, December 10 at 12 noon EST.
Webinar topics will include ….
- The increased costs of the ACA mandates and what they are likely to mean for your 2015 staffing budgets.
- Staffing company costs and price adjustment strategies. What’s going on in the staffing services marketplace?
- Risk Management – things to do to protect yourself from unforeseen fines and penalties
- The “Variable Hour Employee” – and what that classification means to the customers of staffing agencies
- What are the strategy “don’t’s” under the ACA. When might the IRS come calling?
- Getting ready for the ACA’s discrimination provisions, and the next round of ACA impact.
- Staffing Strategies you can use to contain the high costs of ACA compliance while focusing on your business needs
- And More….
Attendance is limited, so REGISTER NOW to ensure a seat.